New NetEnt Casinos for June 2022
At the time of writing, there are around a dozen bespoke casinos in operation designed for India based players that include a vast range of NetEnt slots. These include big name titles like PlayFrank, Royal Panda and Rizk. All provide a truly comprehensive range of games, including a superb choice of slots and a great selection of traditional table games. These include lots of different formats of Baccarat, Blackjack, Pontoon, Poker and Roulette. There are plenty of live gaming options for people looking for that extra dose of real life action too. This is all supplemented by some impressive scratch cards and a smattering of additional games as well. Some sites even carry a Bingo option! Most sites and games can be played on any kind of device, with no additional software downloads or app required. Just load the site and games via your usual web browser and you’re ready to go.
Advantages of a new NetEnt Casino
- There are several advantages with choosing NetEnt casinos to play your games online. Perhaps the most obvious is that you will never be short of choice. This doesn’t just apply to their range of games. Brand new sites are being created and launched all the time. Even if a casino is new it allows them to “hit the ground running” and offer loads of slots and casino games from launch.
- Money Talks – NetEnt are a huge company listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange and having a lot of buying power when it comes to licensing deals. Over the past 5 years they have acquired licenses for big franchises such as Street Fighter and Jumanji. This will make any new casino look established, almost piggybacking off NetEnt’s already established suite of games.
- Longevity – NetEnt launched in 2000, over the years this has allowed them to pool a huge amount of casino players to create big jackpots. These jackpot games can be made available to any new NetEnt Casino without them needing to spend millions of pounds on marketing.
Disadvantages of a new NetEnt Casino
- After a period of time it could make the casino’s seem a bit stale as the same games are available and highlighted to players.
- It can be quite expensive for an operator to have these games integrated into their platform. Sometimes this means some games which have high payouts could be excluded and get harder to find.
Our review process of each new casino
You can rely on us to keep you fully informed when there is a new title in the offing. We’ll let you know as soon as we hear anything. We’ll be first with the news and, once launched, we’ll be right on it ‘ taking a look around and reporting back on what we find.
We’ll explore the theme and architecture of the site: what it looks like and how it’s all put together. We’ll investigate the games on offer and let you know what’s new. We’ll check it out on more than one device too, to see how it looks on a wide screen monitor as well as the more compact displays of a smart phone or tablet. And we’ll check out all the nuts and bolts of the site too, like payment methods, wagering requirements and what sort of help and support is available if you get into difficulties.
New sites always feature a promotion or two to entice you on board, so we’ll take a look at what’s on offer for new players, such as deposit bonuses or free slot spins. Also, many sites offer you the opportunity to trial games for free, so you can experiment with a new game without having to risk your own cash. If they do, we’ll let you know.
With software designers as expert as NetEnt, it’s unlikely there will be any major issues, but we’ll compare the facilities and range of games on offer, both with its sister companies in the NetEnt stable, and with what is available in the wider online casino world.
So always remember, if you want to keep up to date with all the news about new and forthcoming NetEnt casinos, you can rely on us.